Our Community site (on 10.x) has started throwing error on page

Here is error details. Simple error dialog popping top right each time a page loads and they start stacking up.

Request: GET /api.ashx/v2/notifications.json?IsRead=false&PageSize=1&PageIndex=0&_=1585766599757

Referrer: http://community.shelbysystems.com/login

Error

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Telligent.Evolution.Rest.Infrastructure.ActionRegistry.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<HasResource>b__0(BindingKey k) at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) at Telligent.Evolution.Rest.Infrastructure.RestHttpHandler.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Parents
  • Here is some more detail.  I looked back earlier in the day and just before these errors (referrer changes, but same object reference not set..), it threw this.

REquest: GET /api.ashx/v2/notifications.json?IsRead=false&PageSize=1&PageIndex=0&_Filters_84e4c0a7-3a17-4dfe-b8a0-d7038aa04a84=Exclude&_=1585157564197

Error

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) at Telligent.Evolution.Rest.Infrastructure.ActionRegistry.Register(IActionBinding binding) at Telligent.Evolution.Rest.Infrastructure.ActionRegistry.RegisterAllActionsIn(Assembly assembly) at Telligent.Evolution.Rest.Infrastructure.RestHttpHandler.EnsureInitialized() at DynamicInjectorf157c0b0c9b54c39850ec4d3f8106203(Object[] ) at Ninject.Activation.Context.ResolveInternal(Object scope) at Ninject.Activation.Context.Resolve() at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.<CastIterator>d__97`1.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Web.Routing.UrlRoutingModule.PostResolveRequestCache(HttpContextBase context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

• Not to my knowledge. It is pretty vanilla.  Where would I find that?

• It could be a part of a custom plugin, were any new custom plugins added or update since this started occurring?

• No.. system has not been touched in many many months. Also, would the plugin have to relate to the notifications..

I would like to get this to support, but the createcase pages sales my email (on my signed in profile) cannot be found.

I think issue is related to the first error An item with the same key has already been added.

Todd

Reply Children