[Upgrade Issue] 10.1 to 11.1 Caching Implementation Memory Cache issue

Hello,

I am following this tutorial to upgrade my Telligent 10.1 UAT instance to 11.1. 

https://community.telligent.com/community/11/w/user-documentation/63024/how-do-i-upgrade-telligent-community#Upgrade_Website

I have replaced

• migrated the filestorage
  • updated the database
  • moved my connection and config files to the new Web directory
  • removed the files in the jobs server folder and socket bus folder
  • copied in the new files in the jobs server and socket bus folder

However, when launching the web page, I received this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Attempt by method 'Telligent.Evolution.Caching.Implementations.MemoryCache..ctor(System.String, System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection, Boolean)' to access method 'System.Runtime.Caching.MemoryCache..ctor(System.String, System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection, Boolean)' failed.

Here is the full stack trace:

[MethodAccessException: Attempt by method 'Telligent.Evolution.Caching.Implementations.MemoryCache..ctor(System.String, System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection, Boolean)' to access method 'System.Runtime.Caching.MemoryCache..ctor(System.String, System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection, Boolean)' failed.]
   Telligent.Evolution.Caching.Implementations.NetMemoryCache..ctor(String cacheName, Int32 cacheMemoryLimitMegabytes) +280
   Telligent.Evolution.Caching.Model.CacheCollection..ctor(String hostName, Int32 cacheMemoryLimitMegabytes, ICache distributedCache) +92
   Telligent.Evolution.Caching.Implementations.CacheService.<.ctor>b__6_0() +322
   Telligent.Evolution.Tenancy.TenantAwareObject`1.get_Current() +303
   Telligent.Evolution.Caching.Implementations.CacheService.InnerRemoveByTags(String[] tags, CacheScope scope) +68
   Telligent.Evolution.Caching.Implementations.CacheService.RemoveByTags(String[] tags, CacheScope scope) +30
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.PluginManager.LoadAndInitializePlugins() +89
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.PluginManager.<EnsureEnabledPluginsLoadedAndInitialized>b__45_0() +86
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.DistributedLockService.Lock(String lockKey, Action action) +284
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.PluginManager.EnsureEnabledPluginsLoadedAndInitialized() +362
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.PluginManager.Initialize(Boolean distribute) +201
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.PluginManager.EnsureInitialized() +91
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.App.Initalize() +375
   Telligent.Evolution.Components.App.EnsureInitialized() +109
   Telligent.Evolution.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +10

[HttpException (0x80004005): Attempt by method 'Telligent.Evolution.Caching.Implementations.MemoryCache..ctor(System.String, System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection, Boolean)' to access method 'System.Runtime.Caching.MemoryCache..ctor(System.String, System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection, Boolean)' failed.]
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +520
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +176
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +165
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +267
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +341

[HttpException (0x80004005): Attempt by method 'Telligent.Evolution.Caching.Implementations.MemoryCache..ctor(System.String, System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection, Boolean)' to access method 'System.Runtime.Caching.MemoryCache..ctor(System.String, System.Collections.Specialized.NameValueCollection, Boolean)' failed.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +523
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +107
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +688

I have tried

• Removing all plugins
  • Using the default Web.config
  • Verifying the Application pool properties

Any feedback would be helpful