Read Platform Events using Kibana or similar off-platform tool

Is there any way to have the platform events logged in Administration>Monitoring>Events viewed by a third party tool like Kibana or similar?

I'm finding that trying to answer a "why didn't that user get that email" type question when more than a 1000 subscribers are getting notifications of a single event really hard to find when the page is limited to 10 results and there are no searching/filtering tools of consequence. I can narrow down the time, but that still leaves me with at best more than 100 pages of logs to review by hand to look for a user's id number.

Parents Reply
  • We do consider user submitted requests, however the nature of the request may not always be the direction taken in terms of functionality if we decide to take them.  In this case we are adopting a new feature but it won't be the event log as the event log is not necessarily appropriate for robust reporting of system data.  We are also looking at minor improvements to the event log.  These  new features will tentatively be available in the next major release.

Children
No Data