Verify/Reject/Suggest Answer Button Events

Is there a way to fire an event (or ideally a webhook) when a user clicks on the Verify Answer, Reject Answer, or Suggest Answer.

I want to know when the button is clicked and who clicked it (as well as getting the role of who clicked it).

I was thinking there was a way to do this with Automations but I'm not sure if there's a simpler or standard way.

• These events modify the ForumReply, so the ForumReply-related webhooks would trigger on these changes.

The existing webhooks for ForumReply Created/Updated identify the actor that made the change and the relevant IDs to load the forum reply externally and inspect its state. Note that the events will fire for every create/update and not just answer status changes.

It would also be possible to create an Automation that handles the ForumReply Created/Updated events. In the "Before" events you could load the existing version fo the reply and check for answer status differences. If there are differences, you could use the core_v2_http API to issue a custom webhook-like request to an external system.