The SEO options for a blog are handled on the Blog options panel. You can optimize searching patterns by adding a site description and keywords here.
To set the search engine optimization properties:
- Navigate to the blog.
- Mouse over Management.
- Click Manage blog. The Manage blog panel appears.
- Click Syndication SEO/SMO. The Syndication panel appears.
- In the Site description field, enter a site description with relevant keywords.
- In the Site keywords field, enter site keywords separated by a comma.
- Click Save. The description and terns for the blog are saved.
See also SEO features in Community Server.