How can get all user list through plugin

Hi i am using below code to get user list 

Apis.Get<Telligent.Evolution.Extensibility.Api.Version1.Users>().List(new UsersListOptions() {  }); it is only returning 20 records how ca i get full record or can appply filter for ExtendedAttributes

but it is only returning 20 records i want either all users or can apply filter by extendedattributes into alll user list

Parents
  • Like most List() methods, the PageSize and PageIndex options are parameters. Page size defaults to 20. You can increase it to a maximum of 100. The results indicate the number of total records, so you can iterate more pages. This is generally consistent across all listing APIs whether accessed through REST, in-process, or the scripting API.

User list get options UsersListOptions is defined in the Telligent.Evolution.Extensibility.Api.Version1 namespace of Telligent.Evolution.Platform.dll Definition class UsersListOptions { string AccountStatus…
    Last edited in Verint Community 11.x > API Documentation

• Hi Thanks For your reply,

i need to filter  all user list on behalf of some extended attribute value, to achieve the filter list i have written below code

var user = Apis.Get<Telligent.Evolution.Extensibility.Api.Version1.Users>().List(new UsersListOptions() { });
    if (user != null)
    {
    int totalcount = user.TotalCount;
    user = Apis.Get<Telligent.Evolution.Extensibility.Api.Version1.Users>().List(new UsersListOptions() { SortBy = "JoinedDate", SortOrder = "Descending" , PageSize = totalcount });
    }

now i am filtering the user on behalf of extended attribute by below code 

var list = userList.Where(x => x.ExtendedAttributes.Any(z => z.Key == "ABC")
    && x.ExtendedAttributes.Where(l => l.Key == "ABC").Select(n => Convert.ToBoolean(n.Value)).FirstOrDefault() == true);

its taking too much , id there any best approach to fulfill the sam erequirement

• Hi Thanks For your reply,

i need to filter  all user list on behalf of some extended attribute value, to achieve the filter list i have written below code

var user = Apis.Get<Telligent.Evolution.Extensibility.Api.Version1.Users>().List(new UsersListOptions() { });
    if (user != null)
    {
    int totalcount = user.TotalCount;
    user = Apis.Get<Telligent.Evolution.Extensibility.Api.Version1.Users>().List(new UsersListOptions() { SortBy = "JoinedDate", SortOrder = "Descending" , PageSize = totalcount });
    }

now i am filtering the user on behalf of extended attribute by below code 

var list = userList.Where(x => x.ExtendedAttributes.Any(z => z.Key == "ABC")
    && x.ExtendedAttributes.Where(l => l.Key == "ABC").Select(n => Convert.ToBoolean(n.Value)).FirstOrDefault() == true);

its taking too much , id there any best approach to fulfill the sam erequirement

Children
No Data