Reset Password - 403 Forbidden

Hello,

I'm having an issue with a fresh install of 10.2.

Bottom line: user requests Password Reset, receives email with Password Reset link, follows link and enters new passwords, then the POST to scripted-file.ashx returns 403 - Forbidden.

• Telligent Version: 10.2.4.5233
  • Legacy Rendering: Yes
  • Password Reset Method: Email Link
  • Telligent User Roles: All (Administrators, Everyone, Moderators, Registered Users)
  • Telligent Permissions: Default (unmodified)
  • Permissions have been set for the entire WEB folder in inetpub (IIS APPPOOLS\<app pool identity> has Read and Execute on the entire directory)
  • No exceptions are logged to cs_Exceptions
  • No events are logged to cs_EventLog

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated - thanks! 

Change Password Error Box:

Response message preview:

Parents
  • Hi . I'm unfortunately unable to recreate this so far with the same version.

1. What kind of authentication are you using?
    2. Any chance the Change Password widget in Widget Studio is customized? (It would indicate, if so, in Administration > Interface > Widgets > Change Password)
    3. Out of curiosity, are you able to change the same user's password directly in Administration? (Administration > Membership > Members > Edit > More > Change Password)
  • Hi . I'm unfortunately unable to recreate this so far with the same version.

1. What kind of authentication are you using?
    2. Any chance the Change Password widget in Widget Studio is customized? (It would indicate, if so, in Administration > Interface > Widgets > Change Password)
    3. Out of curiosity, are you able to change the same user's password directly in Administration? (Administration > Membership > Members > Edit > More > Change Password)
Children