Not all Group Owners Displayed in Group Manage Members

In 10.1.6 I was looking at my Profile > Groups and saw a Joinless group that I shouldn't have been an owner of. So I went to the group Manage Members panel to leave the group. I was not listed there at all. It showed 3 owners, but none of them were me. Now I am wondering why I am listed in one place but not the other.

So I checked the database cs_GroupMembers table. That table listed 10 owners for the group, all of which are active, not disabled, users. 3 of the 10 are those listed in the Manage Members panel. Of the 7 other users one is me. So I checked the user's Profile Groups pages for 10 and they all show as being owners of that group. What is the correct list? Is it 10 or is it 3?

I also checked the te_GroupMembers_EffectiveMembers table and got yet another answer. It listed 5 members, three of which are the ones in the Mange Members panel, 1 is in the cs_GroupMembers table. The other is not in either and does not have the group listed in his profile Groups page. So I am not sure how this table fits into the picture.

As a note, we don't use group Role members. 

Is this a known bug causing all group Owners not to be displayed in the group members page and group Manage Members page? This is a Joinless group. I have not checked to see if any other groups or group types show this same problem.