TelligentAnalytics40-evo7-full-184.108.40.206045 is compatible with Evolution 7.1 and 7.6.
TelligentAnalytics40-evo8-full-220.127.116.11045 is compatible with Evolution 8.
To upgrade point releases after Analytics 4.0:
- Obtain the Analytics 4.1 or newer package from support and download it, if required.
- If necessary, right-click the package and click Unblock1 to ensure you get all of the files from the package.
- Navigate to the \Evolution folder and copy any plugin files to the Community \web\bin file and community\job service folder.
- From the \Evolution folder in the Analytics installation package:
- Back up your Evolution database.
- Run evo_addAnalyticsSprocs.sql on your Evolution database.
- From the \Analytics folder in the Analytics installation package:
- Back up your Analytics database.
- Run analytics40_createSchema.sql on your Analytics database.
The next steps depend upon on your SQL server version:
If you are using SQL 2008:
- Navigate to the Install Package \Analytics \ETL\2008 folder.
- Copy etl.cmd and TelligentAnalyticsETL.dtsx to the original TA 4.0 location \ Analytics\ETL\2008 - replacing existing files EXCEPT for the connection string.
If you are using SQL 2012:
- Navigate to the Install Package \Analytics\ETL\2012 folder.
- Copy etl.cmd and TelligentAnalytics\ETL.dtsx to the original TA 4.0 location \Analytics\ETL\2012 - replacing the existing files EXCEPT for the connection string.
1A Microsoft blog post about using the Unblock button is here.