Displays links related to a user.
This widget works on the user profile page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the User - Links widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the following options:
- Widget title - Specify a new title if desired by clicking Change.
- Collapsed - When not being accessed, the widget collapses out of view.
- Enable the desired options for the widget:
- Edit profile - Allows the user to edit his/her profile.
- Cancel editing profile - Allows the user to cancel making edits.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.