Displays a single conversation.
The Enable Conversations property must be enabled on the General site settings page to use the Conversation List widget.
This widget works on almost any page on the site.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Site Configuration > Setup > General Site Settings.
- Select Yes for the Enable Conversations option.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the Conversation widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The conversation dialog box appears.
- You can change the name of the widget, such as from "Conversation" to "Say hello," by entering a new title in the Widget Title field and clicking Change.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.