Displays the current group's description. This is the description entered into the Control Panel group page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Banner widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new name, such as "My group," in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.