Displays a manageable queue of abusive content.
This widget works on the Abuse Management page.
This widget is only visible for users with the Group - Manage Abuse permission.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Abuse - Management widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- Enter or select from the following options:
- You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- You can change the view of the widget to the following options:
- Abuse Management - Displays the number of abuse reporters.
- Abuse Management Filter - Displays content type: reported content, abusive content awaiting appeal, appealed content, restored content (appeal accepted), archived content (confirmed abusive), or removed content (appeal expired); filter (such as By abuse certainty or by report count); and group name.
- Number of users to display in "Reported by" modal window - number of users reporting the content.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.