Zimbra Connect for Salesforce supplements crowd-sourced community support with automatic and manual case escalation right in Salesforce - improving customer satisfaction with more proactive customer service.
- Centralized Customer Record. The connector centralizes community participant information from the community and Salesforce into a centralized community profile.
You can use any data from Salesforce - such as title, company, organization size and more - as hidden or public profile fields for each individual in the community. Or bring profile elements from the community into Salesforce to create a broader view of customers, prospects, and partners.
- Proactive Customer Service. Provide proactive customer service to your most valuable community participants with flexible business rule factors including:
- Time a question remains unanswered before it's automatically escalated;
- Escalation requirements for a specific group;
- Escalation requirements for specific askers based on contact or associated account records.
- Intuitive Support Flow. If a customer's question doesn't receive a timely response within the community, the question becomes a customer service support case based on SLA.
Using Zimbra Connect, customers stay engaged while exchanging issue information publicly in the forum or, later, privately with a support agent via Salesforce with access to private open and closed case information at any time.
This documentation provides detailed articles to guide you to install, administer, and employ Zimbra Connect for Salesforce to create a seamless support experience for your customers.
The articles include: