In release 8.0, the Group - Owners List widget has been consolidated into this widget.
This widget lists group members and can be sorted by group author quality score (utilizing reputation and social engagement tool capabilities); group joined date, or last activity date. It differs from the Group - Membership List widget in that this widget can sort by author quality score; the Group - Membership List widget can feature the five users with the highest total posts for all the groups in the site, sorted by post quantity.
This widget works on group, application, and post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Group - Members List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears. You can change the following options for this widget:
- Select a new title, such as "Top quality authors" or other descriptive name, by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Select group to pull from - This option defaults to the current group. You can select another group by starting to type the group name and selecting it from the drop-down list of groups found.
- View type - Choose between the simple view, which displays only the title and avatars, or standard view, which displays group joined date or last activity date.
- Show - Choose from the following options:
- Number of items to display - The widget defaults to displaying 5 users, but you can elect to display more or less.
- Enable paging - Displays members in a paged list.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save page.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.