In release 8.0, the Wikis - Page Navigation and Wikis - Page widgets were consolidated into this widget.
Displays a list of common links.
The options available to individual users will vary depending upon the user's permissions and which options are manually enabled. The default title for this widget is Options.
The widget's options are displayed within the appropriate context, so for example options related to wiki posts, such as Edit, will not appear on the browse wikis page.
This widget works on wiki home pages and wiki post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wikis - Links widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can make the following changes:
- Widget title - Click Change and enter a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Collapsed - Collapse wiki options under More unless moused over.
- New wiki - Create a new wiki in this group.
- Page notifications on/off - The user can receive email notifications if a post in the wiki is edited or deleted.
- Comment notifications on/off - Subscribe to comments on this post.
- Share - Opens a conversation dialog with a link to the post in the body.
- Bookmark wiki - Adds this wiki to the user's profile Bookmarks tab.
- Bookmark page - Add this post to the user's profile Bookmarks tab.
- Locked - Displays whether page is locked ("Page is locked") or unlocked ("Page is unlocked"). You can click this option to change it.
- Delete - Removes the page from the Table of Contents and from visible wiki pages. (However the page is still recoverable.)
- Manage wiki - Manage the wiki name, web address, group, and its enablement.
- Undelete - Appears only in the list of pages for the wiki (when you manage the wiki); makes it possible to restore a page to the visible wiki and table of contents.
- Administer wiki - Make changes to pages or comments from the Control Panel, such as restoring a page or removing a comment.
- Edit - Opens the editing functionality. The user must have editing privileges.
- History - Makes it possible to view revision history in the History tab.
- View - Makes it possible to view the article in the wiki. Make your changes.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.