Allows reviewers to resolve an an appealed wiki page.
The Wiki - Resolve Appeal widget (called "Fix Wiki Page" in the user interface) is specially designed to help you manage abusive wiki pages. This widget only appears on wiki pages reported for abuse (current revision and previous revisions), and is only visible to users with the Group - Manage Abuse permission. If or when a wiki page is restored, the widget is hidden.
This widget is only visible to users who have the Group - Manage Abuse permission.
This widget only appears on wiki pages reported for abuse and hidden from view, and appears on the current revision as well as previous revisions.
This widget works on wiki pages - current revisions and previous revisions.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Wiki - Resolve Appeal widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- From here you can change the title of this widget, such as from "Fix Wiki Page" to "Fix Wiki Abuse," by clicking Change and entering a new title in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.