This widget is only displayed after an upgrade from an earlier version of Telligent to Zimbra Community 8.0, and if the User Files UI plugin is enabled. This widget is not native to 8.0.
Lists the folders that have been added by the user.
This widget works on the user Files tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the User Folder List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the widget name by clicking Change and entering a new file name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.