This widget is only displayed after upgrade from an earlier version of Telligent to Zimbra Community 8.0, and if the User Files UI plugin is enabled. This widget is not native to 8.0.
Appears when the user views a file.
This widget works on the user Files tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the User File widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title of the widget by clicking Change and entering a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.