This widget is only displayed after an upgrade from an earlier version of Telligent to Zimbra Community 8.0, and if the User Files UI plugin is enabled. The widget is not native to 8.0.
Displays the list of file actions available to the user.
This widget works on the User profile Files tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the User File Links widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the Widget title by clicking Change and entering a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.