This widget is only displayed after an upgrade from an earlier of Telligent to Zimbra Community 8.0, and if the User Files UI plugin is enabled. User File - Slideshow is not native in release 8.0.
Displays a slideshow of files that a user uploads.
This widget does not display items added to the Media Gallery via the Media Gallery - Upload/Edit File Form widget. To appear in this slideshow, files must be uploaded using Add User File widget or Add User Folder widget.
This widget works on the user profile Files tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- In Edit Page mode, select and place the User File - Slideshow widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title by clicking Change and entering a new title in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save and exit Edit Page mode.