Displays message that user has been logged out.
This widget is already included in the logout page, which is part of Zimbra Community; however, you can add it to a different page or create a new page that begins with the widget and use developer tools to modify it.
This widget works on the logout page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the User - Logged Out widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title of this widget, such as from "User - Logged Out" to "Log Out," by clicking Change and entering a new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.