Before release 8.0, the Settings widget was called the Edit User widget.
Displays the form for a user to edit their settings.
Your role must have the Site - Manage Membership privilege to work with this widget.
This widget works on the user Settings page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Edit User widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog box appears.
- You can change this widget's title, such as from "Settings" to "Personal information," by clicking Change and entering the new name in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.