Note that if you have RSS enabled for the site, you will see an RSS icon to subscribe to search results.
Displays a list of results for a particular search.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
This widget works on the search result page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Search Result List widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the following options:
- Widget title - Change the title by clicking Change and entering a new name in the Widget Title field.
- View -
- Search results - Displays search results.
- Filter options - Displays filter options for the results.
- Forum to target when asking for help - The forum will be added to the list of related forums, if there are any, in a search query.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.