Allows you to authorize an OAuth client application. For more information about setting up third-party OAuth, see the Developer documentation.
This widget does not work with SSO.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the OAuth App Authorization widget on the page.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title of this widget by clicking Change and entering a new title in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.