In release 8.0, the Media Gallery - File Details widget was consolidated into this widget.
Displays a file from the media gallery.
Some functionalities, such as the rating option, are set in the Control Panel and appear only if enabled by an owner/admin.
This widget works on the media gallery post page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Media Gallery - File widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title of the widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save and exit Edit Page mode.