Displays a form for downloading a file. Renders the download agreement.
The agreement appears when you click Download in the Media Gallery - Links widget or could already be included in the downloadpost.aspx page; however, you can add it to a different page or create a new page that begins with the widget and use developer tools to modify it.
For users to see this file, the Enable Download Disclaimer property must be selected on Control Panel > System Administration > Media Gallery Administration > [media gallery] > Edit > Options tab. (If you place the widget on the page but do not enable the disclaimer, the post page will open directly to a download of the file.)
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Media Gallery - Download File widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the widget title by clicking Change and entering a new title in the Widget Title field.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.