This widget displays content that mentions a group. This widget lists a configurable number of mentions for groups you may or may not be a member of (except joinless groups where you're not a member).
This widget works on group, application, and post pages. It is also visible when you click the Mentions tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the widget menu bar, then select and place the Group - Mention List widget. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can make the following configuration changes to this widget:
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.