You can use this widget to enter any message, images, video, etc.
This widget works on just about any page on the site, including the body, header, and footer.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Generic Content widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- In the Options tab, specify:
- Widget title - the widget contents in the Rich editing mode window.
- Content - Content which can be formatted (or have media added) using the enhanced text editor.
- In the Style tab, specify:
- Background color - The hex code for the background color in the widget.
- Background image - The image you want displayed as a background in the widget.
- Height - The height, in pixels, of the image.
- Click Save.
- Click Save Header or Save Footer, if that's where you're editing.
- Click Save Page.