Displays information after a post is created that is moderated.
This widget works on the forums/postmoderatedinformation.aspx page; however, you can add it to a different page or create a new page that begins with the widget and use developer tools to modify it.
Follow the instructions in the Enable forum moderation article to enable moderation for the forum.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed widgets column to the Allowed widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Forums - Post Moderated Information widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change the title of this widget, such as from "Forums - Post Moderated Information" to "Post Is Moderated," by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.