This is a new widget in release 8.0.
Creates or finds an existing question thread for search terms.
This page works on a forum page and appears there when you type a question into Search.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the blog post page, select and place the Forum - Ask a Question widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The Configuration dialog appears.
- You can change title of the widget by clicking Change and entering a new title.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.