Assigns a page a custom name in the browser tab.
Note that while the browser page title is changed, the page name is not. The widget appends "Zimbra" to the title.
This widget works on just about any page on the site.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the page, then select and place the Custom Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- To change the title of the widget, click Change and enter a new title in the Custom Title field.
- To display the title in the page, select the Show the title in the page check box.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.