This widget incorporates the Blog - Add Comment Form widget, Media Gallery - Add Comment Form, and Wikis - Add Comment Form, widgets in release 8.0.
Displays a form used to add comments to content.
This widget works on the blog post, media gallery post, or wiki post page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > Blog Administration > Blogs > [Blog name] > Manage button > Configure > Post Options.
- For "Can readers comment," select Yes.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the blog post page, select and place the Comment Form widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog box appears.
- You can change the following options:
- Widget title - You can change the title of the widget from Comment Form to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name, then clicking Save.
- Minimum number of comments required to display - This defaults to 0. Specifies the minimum number of comments users must publish before they are displayed.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.