Displays the title for blog pages.
This widget works on blog pages and blog post pages.
If you are also using the Custom Title widget, you have to either remove this widget or place the Custom Title widget higher on the page because the widget that renders first is the one that serves up the resource for the page.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the blog page, then select and place the Blog - Title widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog box appears.
- You can change the title of the widget from "Blog - Title" to another desired name by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.