This widget brings up the same window as the Blog - Links widget Create new blog option.
Displays a form used to create a new blog.
This widget is visible only to users who have the Group - Create new blogs permission.
This widget requires search to be installed in order to work.
This widget works on nearly any page of the site.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Blog - Create Blog widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- You can change this widget's title, such as from "Blog - Create Blog" to "Create a new blog" by clicking Change and entering the new name.
- Click Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.