Displays the About blog page.
You must enable the blog Publish the About page page property before this widget is able to populate with content.
This widget works in blog and blog post pages.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > My blogs > [blog name] > Configure > Blog setup > About, or Edit blog settings.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page on the blog or blog post page, then select and place the Blog - About widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar.
- You can change this widget's title, such as from "Blog - About" to "About," by clicking Change and entering the new name, then clicking Save in the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.