This widget is only displayed after an upgrade to 8.0, and if the User Files UI plugin is enabled.
Allows users to add a file folder to the website. The folder and its files added are displayed in the user home page Files tab.
The Enable User Files property must be enabled on the User Files page to use the Add User Folder widget.
When added, the folder and the files placed in it appear on the user's home page Files tab. However, for this tab to appear, it must be enabled in the Site - Banner widget.
This widget works on the user page file.
Enable user file storage on the User Files tab.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, select and place the Add User Folder widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- In the Widget Title field, you can click Change and enter a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.
Configure the Site - Banner widget, selecting the Include files link check box.