This widget is only displayed after an upgrade to 8.0, and if the User Files UI plugin is enabled.
Displays the form for adding a user file.
The Enable User Files property must be enabled (on the System Administration > Site Administration > System Content > User Files page) to use the Add User File widget. A folder must be added as well to house the uploaded files.
When added, the file appears on the user's home page Files tab. However, for this tab to appear, it must be enabled in the Site - Banner widget.
Note that this widget doesn't display properly in a single column layout position. (The Browse button gets cut off.)
This widget works on the User Files tab.
- Navigate to System Administration > Site Administration > System Content > User Files.
- For the Enable User Files option, select Yes.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Widget Studio > Enable/Disable widgets.
- If it is not already present in Allowed widgets, move the widget from the Not Allowed Widgets column to the Allowed Widgets column.
- Click Edit Page, then select and place the Add User File widget.
- Click Configure on the widget menu bar. The configuration dialog appears.
- In the Widget Title field, you can click Change and enter a new title.
- Click Save to exit the configuration dialog.
- Click Save Page.
Configure the Site - Banner widget, selecting the Include files link check box.