Table of Contents
An avatar is an image that visually identifies you as the contributor of your content. It is associated with your user information, creating a level of personalization within the community.
Your ability to have or change your avatar is controlled by the community administrator. He or she may also provide a list of avatars (from a URL) for you to choose from when personalizing your profile.
- Click your avatar.
- Click Profile.
- Click Edit profile.
- Click Change over the current avatar.
- To change your avatar to a new image:
- Navigate to the new avatar image; click Upload and use image.
- Alternatively, click Select an avatar.
- To simply remove your avatar, click Remove avatar.
- ClickSave profile.