Once you have received your license file from Zimbra Support:
- Save the license file locally or to a networked drive.
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard > System Administration > Site Administration > Site Configuration > Manage Licenses.
- Click Browse. The File Upload dialog box appears.
- Select the license file you saved in step 1.
- Click Install. For your reference, we list the basic information about your license (name, email, company, installation date), the products installed and the license attributes. If your license has an expiration date, you'll see the expiration date for each product and warnings to renew your license as your expiration date nears. Contact Zimbra Support with any licensing questions.
To delete your license, click Delete (located under your license information). With no license, you will only be able to run Zimbra Community locally.