The following two errors are the most commonly encountered with the Job Service. Note that if you try to install the newest release's Job Service over a previous release's Job Scheduler, you could run into additional problems.
See Start or stop the Zimbra Job Service for more information on starting and stopping the service. If any configuration files are changed while the service is running, the Job Service will need to be restarted for the changes to take effect.
- To unblock the files, locate the zip of Zimbra Community you received.
- Right-click it and go to Properties.
- At the bottom right of the Properties window should be an Unblock button.
- Click that and then click OK.
- Follow the install steps again.
- When the service is started, it should no longer immediately stop.
To search through previous (Telligent) Job Scheduler or Job Service forum threads for more helpful information, please click here.