Characteristics of Q&A threads:
- Useful for supporting community members with questions.
- Their answer status is indicated by color.
- Can have suggested answers and verified answers.
- Verified answers can be rejected.
- Verified answers appear on every page (just under the original question) to help users who follow an external link to your community quickly see the answer.
To read more about creating a forum devoted strictly to discussion threads, please see Create a forum from the Control Panel.