You can edit the text, formatting, parent page, featured option, or email notifications of a wiki page.
- On the wiki post page, click Edit page. The Create/Edit post page appears.
- As desired, make changes in the following fields:
- Title - Change the name of the post in this field.
- Parent page - Specify where the wiki page should fall in the hierarchy.
- Post field - Edit the page text in the text field.
- Make this page featured - Select or deselect the previously selected check box, which will make the post it appear in the Featured Content widget.
- Email me updates to this page - Select this check box to receive email notifications of changes on this post.
- Click Save.