The blog Comments & Feedback page enables reader comments and ratings; email notifications, and reader trackbacks. Comments refer to reader messages about a blog post. Feedback refers to comments and trackbacks.
To set comment and feedback properties:
- Navigate to Control Panel Dashboard >Manage My Blogs > Select a blog to manage > (blog title) > Manage > Posts > (post title) and click Edit.
- Click Comments & Feedback.The blog post Comments & Feedback tab appears.
- Set the properties for the blog post:
- Can readers comment on posts - If enabled, readers are allowed to comment on the post.
- Review comments prior to publishing- Select an option:
- Publish comments immediately - All comments are published without you moderating them first.
- Anonymous comments must be approved - You can moderate unsigned comments, but attributed comments will be published.
- All comments must be approved - You have the opportunity to review comments before they are published.
- Can readers rate posts - If enabled, readers can rate the post using stars on the page.
- Send email notifications - Specifies which circumstance(s) the blog author will receive email about:
- Do not send mail - The blog author is not emailed about comments or feedback.
- All feedback - The blog author is notified about comments and trackbacks.
- All comments - The blog author is only notified of comments.
- Multi-user blogging - If the blog has multiple authors, all authors receive the notification types listed above (comments and/or feedback).
- Display references (trackbacks) - If enabled, creates a trail of references to your blog when other people link to it.
- Click Save to apply the settings.