This operation exports all information needed to support the blog theme on another site, including configuration files and widgets among other things.
- Navigate to the site home page (or profile page).
- Mouse over Management.
- Navigate to Control Panel > System Administration > Site Administration > Site Content > Manage Themes.
- In the Select Theme Type drop-down list, select Blog theme.
- In the Select Theme drop-down list, select the theme you want to export.
- Click Export. The Export dialog box appears.
- Click Save File.
- Click OK. The file is saved to your default download location.