I would like to create a group that is:
- NOT on my main navigation
- does NOT present if someone were to search for it
- only accessible if I provide them the link such as in an email.
- I also do not want the members to have to register for the group.
- I do not want Google to index/crawl the group
If I place the group as a public group then all content that is in that group would be found by anyone in the main search options. If I place the group as a private then would need to deal with membership-- unless there is a way to make the private group auto accept anyone that came to that group.
Could I create a specific permission for that group?
How could I go about doing this?