Search is used extensively in Telligent Community. It's not only used by users to find content on the site but in many of the widget configuration and control panel pages. Adding custom content types to search is a great way to increase exposure and better integrate into the Telligent Community platform.
The following pages explain the best practices to follow as well as how to add custom content to search, extend search functionality, or even replace the default Solr search provider with something else.
- Search filters and facets - |Using filters and facets.
- Recommended content - Finding similar content.
- Creating a new search provider
- Custom facets - Adding and editing facets
- Removing content from search
- Search facets - You can use faceted search to narrow your search results.
- Search Indexing - Adding content to Search