track new users and send private message through templates on scheduler

do we have in built feature in telligent version 8.5 or 10.x  l to  track new users and send them private message templates on schedule

Parents
  • Beyond the user account create event, their isn't any options that I am aware of to track the age of accounts and send regular emails.

You should be able to list users by JoinedDate, so you could create a job that just lists users, sends the private messages based on their age (i.e.send message if over 1 day old, but less than 7 days old), then track whether or not they have received a specific message through an extended attribute or a separate custom table.

• Beyond the user account create event, their isn't any options that I am aware of to track the age of accounts and send regular emails.

You should be able to list users by JoinedDate, so you could create a job that just lists users, sends the private messages based on their age (i.e.send message if over 1 day old, but less than 7 days old), then track whether or not they have received a specific message through an extended attribute or a separate custom table.

Children
No Data