Report abuse, hiding content, and no appeal process

Can someone help me with the proper configuration to accomplish the following?  

• enable 1 abuse report to hide the content
    • Is this just Definitely Abusive Threshold =1?
  • put the content in a moderation queue only a moderator can see and approve/deny
    • Is this also set from Definitely Abusive Threshold =1?
  • not allow the appeal process but let a user know their content is currently being moderated 
    • I see the appeal time window but no disable option and I don't want the author to get an email, notification, or anything else that implies they can appeal.
  • not be automatically deleted/expunged, instead it will stay in moderation indefinitely until a moderator takes action on it
    • Do I just set the Moderate and Expunge Time Windows to be a really high number?

If content is denied by a moderator is it deleted just from the view of other members?  As long as the denied content is viewable to admins and moderators in the moderation queue when viewing Moderation Queue >  In Process tab > status drop down box set to Denied that will suffice.  When I read in the documentation that it is deleted that worried me there isn't anything to reference for historical records.

Thanks,
Matt