Locking a wiki page restricts users who have permission to edit the page from making further edits. Once a page is locked, only users with the 'Lock Pages' permission can make edits to the page.
Page locking and unlocking can be done in two different ways.
- Navigate to the desired wiki or any page within the wiki.
- Click the pencil icon (upper left) and select Manage Wiki > Pages and use the search bar to find the page to be locked (or unlocked).
- Click on the page within the find results and select the Lock option. The page is now locked.
- Navigate to the desired page.
- From the More menu below the editor select Lock.